|PPSS High Performance Cell Extraction Vests|
‘PPSS Cell Extraction Vests’ are designed to offer the highest level of protection to those frontline professionals facing some of the most hostile, brutal, vicious and irrational human beings on this planet… many of which have taken other human lives in some of the most horrendous manner.
Right at the beginning when we made the decision to create this outstanding piece of equipment it was paramount to discuss all design and performance issues with Correctional Emergency Response Teams (CERT) and Tactical Support Units (TSU) tasked with responding to major incidents, riots, cell extractions, mass searches, or serious disturbances
For this reason I want to say a big ‘thank you’ too all officers who have kindly taken the time to assist us and provide us with absolutely critical information and sharing some of their experiences. I can assure everyone that without their great help and support my firm would not have not been able to create what has now turned out to be a real 'masterpiece' within the world of personal protective equipment.
|PPSS Cell Extraction Vest - Neck Guard|
There is no question about it, professionals who face such high level of risks and threats day in and day out must have above all the moral right to be issued with the best possible personal protective equipment… and I do genuinely believe our latest PPSS Cell Extraction Vests are the very best.
Of course, I very much understand everyone who wishes to critically question my claim to have just developed what we believe is the ‘toughest’ cell extraction vest on the market. However, please allow me to respectfully highlight that we have already developed some of the arguably best and operationally most sensible body armour, effectively reducing the risk of workplace violence related injuries and subsequent death.
Every time we have done so we have also created specific, transparent and honest videos highlighting the incredible performance levels of our equipment and the fact that we truly believe in our own products. Now we have done it all over again!
The following video is a 7:45min LIVE video demonstration (witnessed by several well respected frontline professionals) highlighting the simply outstanding performance of our new ‘PPSS Cell Extraction Vest’, certified against the stringent NIJ 0115.00 Level III (stab + spike) standard… the highest stab resistance protection standard/level out there. The physical demos start @ 02:50min
This video not only highlights the incredible level of protection from makeshift edged weapons, shanks, razor blades, hypodermic and tattoo needles (all weapons commonly found in correctional institutions around the world), but also the truly unmatched level of protection from blunt force trauma.
Blunt force trauma is – as its name would suggest – a severe traumatic assault in this case caused to the body with the sudden introduction of a blunt instrument used with great force. This can sometimes be caused by a kick, punch or blow, or by an attacker striking out at a victim with their hands, a large piece of wood, iron, or any item (fire extinguisher, chair, table, bricks etc.) that would cause heavy damage to the body or skull if impacted against them quickly. A great number of individuals who die from this condition do so because of the internal injuries they have received, which may result in nothing more than some exterior bruising.
We fully understand that the protection of such injury is just as important as the protection from edged weapon and hypodermic needles, hence PPSS Cell Extraction Vest offer a previously unheard of level of blunt force trauma protection. This year’s ACA Conference (American Correctional Association) will see the global launch of this new high performance body armour at the Salt Lake City Convention Centre on the 16th – 19th August 2014. Please come to see us at exhibition stand #424.
- Rigid body moulded panels providing an exceptional high level of certified protection against stabbing weapons including knives and spikes in accordance to NIJ 0115.00 Level III (stab + spike)
- Weight: Approx 7kg (16.5lbs) incl extensive neck and groin protection
- Areal Density: 12.5kg (27.8lbs) per sqm
- Panel thickness: 7mm (1/3″) + foam backing
- Body moulded collar parts providing extensive and complete wrap-around neck protection.
- Design allows wearing the garment open and semi-secured in a state of readiness, to avoid heat stress and discomfort during periods of inactivity.
- Design allows fully securing of the garment is extremely simple and fast.
- Outer cover includes Molle webbing over the greatest possible area of the front and back.
- Front opening means full securing of the garment is extremely simple and fast
- Covers are made out of military spec Cordura® 1000D and include Molle webbing over the greatest possible area of the front and back.
- Offering protecting from the following threats:
- Blunt impact weapons, including hammers, clubs, bricks, snooker balls or light gym weights
- High impact cutting weapons, including axes and machetes
- Correctional facilities associated makeshift edged weapons
- Heavy assault, including kicks and punches
- Blunt trauma injury associated with all the above
Based on several reports and studies the ‘American Correctional Officer’ released a document a few years ago highlighting the fact that 33.5% of all assaults in prisons and jails are committed by inmates against staff, and that a correctional officer will be seriously assaulted at least twice in a 20 year career.
Our job is to design, develop and manufacture high performance body armor that will reduce the severity of the any potential injuries and the number of death within this demanding and challenging work environment.
In case you have any questions… please comment on my article or visit our global website www.ppss-group.com email my team email@example.com or call our UK based HQ on +44 (0) 845 5193 953
However, our own new U.S. based legal entity PPSS North America Inc. will also allow us to look after our U.S. and Canada based associates and friends and colleagues in the most efficient and effective manner, so please contact us in case we can be of assistance. Visit www.ppss-northamerica.com email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-928-4802